Nominations for this roster have now closed.You may still nominate, however, we cannot guarantee that you will be placed in a team.
This is a nomination for the 2019 Roster 2:
- An annual STBA Membership of $10 is required to play in Rosters. In your Registeration, please indicate if you have paid your Membership fee. If not, please add $10 to your payment.
- Nominations close on the 7th May at 6:00pm
- Late nominations may be accepted at the discretion of the committee
- This roster commences the week of Monday, the 20th of May 2019
- If you are a new player, we ask that you attend grading night. This is a free event where we get you to play one or two games of badminton in order to put you in the correct division.
Roster Registration fees
- 1 Roster: $40 - will cover you for 2019 Roster 2
- 1 Roster (students): $ - full-time students
- 3 Rosters: $105 - will cover you for 2019 Roster 2 and the next 2 consecutive rosters
- 3 Rosters (families): $ - 3 or more family members are registering
- 3 Roster (students): $ - full-time students
- If not paid by the end of the week of the third roster round (10th June 2019), points shall be not awarded for games played.
- Roster starts: Monday, the 20th of May 2019
- Nomiations close: 7th May at 6:00pm
- Semi-finals: week of 29th of July
- Preliminary finals: 5th August 2019
- Grand finals: 9th August 2019
- Next roster: 19th August 2019
Code of Conduct
I understand that as a player I am required to adhere to the rules of badminton and to the code of conduct outlined below:
- Players must not argue with an umpire's decision.
- Players must not harass, or verbally or physically abuse other players or officials.
- Players must not use obscene language.
- Players under 18 years of age must not leave the venue without consulting their team captain.
- Players must be ready to play, properly attired and courtside, when a game is due to commence.
- Players must not throw or abuse their racquet.
- Players must wear proper badminton clothing for all roster games.